NYC

#1. Post Posted: 03-27-2022, 05:06 AM
First of all, big ups to Trevor and who ever else worked on this site. Its honestly really impressive and you don’t see many brands do this sort of “world building” so congrats, I’m excited to see whats to come. 

I just wanna make this thread for anyone who’s in NYC. I think it’d be dope to meet some new people, make friends, and also work and create new projects. I study fashion at Parsons and know digital design (Clo 3D), pattern making, tech packs, and some other stuff like illustrator and photoshop. So if you need anything just send me a PM and lets do this.

**Yeezus is the greatest album of all time 

Cheers everyone
#2. Post Posted: 03-27-2022, 05:27 AM
I just got into parsons for design can I get a quick 2 sentence review of it and just life as a student in ny
#3. Post Posted: 03-27-2022, 06:59 AM
yo im an FIT fashion design student, my @ is haydennewmann_ lets do something fyah
#4. Post Posted: 03-27-2022, 07:35 PM
(03-27-2022, 05:06 AM)plutosinfinity Wrote: let’s link!

First of all, big ups to Trevor and who ever else worked on this site. Its honestly really impressive and you don’t see many brands do this sort of “world building” so congrats, I’m excited to see whats to come. 

I just wanna make this thread for anyone who’s in NYC. I think it’d be dope to meet some new people, make friends, and also work and create new projects. I study fashion at Parsons and know digital design (Clo 3D), pattern making, tech packs, and some other stuff like illustrator and photoshop. So if you need anything just send me a PM and lets do this.

**Yeezus is the greatest album of all time 

Cheers everyone
#5. Post Posted: 03-28-2022, 04:53 PM
I'm at NYU for computer science, trying to get better at web design in my free time so if anyone has projects hmu. My ig is @josh_lavroff
[Image: IMG-0478.jpg]
#6. Post Posted: 04-06-2022, 04:49 AM
(03-27-2022, 05:27 AM)paul Wrote: I just got into parsons for design can I get a quick 2 sentence review of it and just life as a student in ny

Being a student in NYC is definitely what you make of it first of all. You can grind all day at school and stay within that ecosystem which many do but like my advice is don't be afraid to explore other communities and walk around the city and meet lots of different people. A lot of the work you'll do in school is concept-driven so I'd say start thinking about why you want people to wear your designs and what does it mean to wear them etc. Personally, I think what separates a great designer from everyone else is that they don't make clothes just because they look cool, they have a mission as to why they want their clothes in the world. hit me up on IG @plutosinfinity if you wanna chat
#7. Post Posted: 04-07-2022, 06:22 AM
(03-27-2022, 06:59 AM)haydennewmann Wrote: yo im an FIT fashion design student, my @ is haydennewmann_ lets do something fyah

bro you're so handsome
typing...
#8. Post Posted: 04-07-2022, 03:56 PM
I don't live in NYC however, I'd like to make friends or have a group to meet with, for when I do go back. I usually go during the summer to view art exhibitions or stores. Last year, I had gone to the MoMA and Virgil's "pop up" by SOHO.
Yours truly... 

Jump To: