fugazi LA pop-up

#1. Post Posted: 07-09-2022, 11:15 PM
if any of you go to the fugazi pop-up in LA this weekend, i’d love to hear your thoughts / observations / experience with it in general! the pics and vids from ig look absolutely sick and i hope you guys enjoy going! super proud of trevor and the team, they absolutely knocked this drop out of the park
typing...
#2. Post Posted: 07-10-2022, 01:24 AM
Yoo! Breh, why didnt you go! The experience was sick asf. Me and my homies got there about an hour and a half early so we were able to get the free tees. There was way more space to lounge and walk around compared to the Unsound collab one (still was sick don't get me wrong). Because of the added space, I felt like everyone who attented actually got to finally talk/connect with each other, just good vibes overall. There was a coffee stand too and tbh it was pretty good. I was able to talk to Fernando, Rashaun, TDangy, and the bossman Trev lol, had a nice lil conversation Big Grin (Got some sweet insider news). If any of y'all are curious no Jacob, apparently he was out of town... Other than I'll probably make a thread about my cops, experience, pics, etc.... You better go next time!
@hopeyourdoinwell   Big Grin
#3. Post Posted: 07-10-2022, 05:00 AM
(07-10-2022, 01:24 AM)jeremy Wrote: Yoo! Breh,  why didnt you go! The experience was sick asf. Me and my homies got there about an hour and a half early so we were able to get the free tees. There was way more space to lounge and walk around compared to the Unsound collab one (still was sick don't get me wrong). Because of the added space, I felt like everyone who attented actually got to finally talk/connect with each other, just good vibes overall. There was a coffee stand too and tbh it was pretty good. I was able to talk to Fernando, Rashaun, TDangy, and the bossman Trev lol, had a nice lil conversation Big Grin (Got some sweet insiders). If any of y'all are curious no Jacob, apparently he was out of town... Other than I'll probably make a thread about my cops, experience, pics, etc.... You better go next time!

I personally missed the pop-up myself as well but my girlfriend went in for me and scooped me up some personals and one of the tees for the pop-up. Looked pretty cool too, from the pictures it seemed like he nailed the vibe that he was going for. My girlfriend even got a chance to chop it up with him and show him a picture of my tattoo I got of Fugazi logo LOL. Dude asked her to airdrop it to him. Hoping he hosts another pop-up soon for the rest of the drop so I can slide for the experience  Smile
Much Love  Heart
#4. Post Posted: 07-10-2022, 08:07 AM
(07-10-2022, 01:24 AM)jeremy Wrote: Yoo! Breh,  why didnt you go! The experience was sick asf. Me and my homies got there about an hour and a half early so we were able to get the free tees. There was way more space to lounge and walk around compared to the Unsound collab one (still was sick don't get me wrong). Because of the added space, I felt like everyone who attented actually got to finally talk/connect with each other, just good vibes overall. There was a coffee stand too and tbh it was pretty good. I was able to talk to Fernando, Rashaun, TDangy, and the bossman Trev lol, had a nice lil conversation Big Grin (Got some sweet insider news). If any of y'all are curious no Jacob, apparently he was out of town... Other than I'll probably make a thread about my cops, experience, pics, etc.... You better go next time!

Sounds so sick bro, honestly wish i could have went.
jack
#5. Post Posted: 07-11-2022, 04:15 AM
(07-10-2022, 01:24 AM)jeremy Wrote: Yoo! Breh,  why didnt you go! The experience was sick asf. Me and my homies got there about an hour and a half early so we were able to get the free tees. There was way more space to lounge and walk around compared to the Unsound collab one (still was sick don't get me wrong). Because of the added space, I felt like everyone who attented actually got to finally talk/connect with each other, just good vibes overall. There was a coffee stand too and tbh it was pretty good. I was able to talk to Fernando, Rashaun, TDangy, and the bossman Trev lol, had a nice lil conversation Big Grin (Got some sweet insider news). If any of y'all are curious no Jacob, apparently he was out of town... Other than I'll probably make a thread about my cops, experience, pics, etc.... You better go next time!

damn it sounded sick! i’m so glad you had a good experience and got to talk to trevor and cop some stuff. i totally should have gone and definitely learned my lesson this time around Sad pls make a thread! would love to see pics and hear more about your experience Big Grin

(07-10-2022, 05:00 AM)Cbassed Wrote:
(07-10-2022, 01:24 AM)jeremy Wrote: Yoo! Breh,  why didnt you go! The experience was sick asf. Me and my homies got there about an hour and a half early so we were able to get the free tees. There was way more space to lounge and walk around compared to the Unsound collab one (still was sick don't get me wrong). Because of the added space, I felt like everyone who attented actually got to finally talk/connect with each other, just good vibes overall. There was a coffee stand too and tbh it was pretty good. I was able to talk to Fernando, Rashaun, TDangy, and the bossman Trev lol, had a nice lil conversation Big Grin (Got some sweet insiders). If any of y'all are curious no Jacob, apparently he was out of town... Other than I'll probably make a thread about my cops, experience, pics, etc.... You better go next time!

I personally missed the pop-up myself as well but my girlfriend went in for me and scooped me up some personals and one of the tees for the pop-up. Looked pretty cool too, from the pictures it seemed like he nailed the vibe that he was going for. My girlfriend even got a chance to chop it up with him and show him a picture of my tattoo I got of Fugazi logo LOL. Dude asked her to airdrop it to him. Hoping he hosts another pop-up soon for the rest of the drop so I can slide for the experience  Smile

awe that’s sweet of your girlfriend to do that for you! glad you got to cop some stuff! would love to see a photo of your tat hahah
typing...
#6. Post Posted: 07-11-2022, 05:06 AM
(07-11-2022, 04:15 AM)thatrafkid Wrote:

damn it sounded sick! i’m so glad you had a good experience and got to talk to trevor and cop some stuff. i totally should have gone and definitely learned my lesson this time around Sad pls make a thread! would love to see pics and hear more about your experience Big Grin

awe that’s sweet of your girlfriend to do that for you! glad you got to cop some stuff! would love to see a photo of your tat hahah

Yeah ofc! I got it cause I loved the logo on the triple stitch denim. Might get Fugazi tatted somewhere on my hands later on but for now this is good. Hoping he drops the triple stitch denim again  Big Grin
Much Love  Heart
#7. Post Posted: 07-11-2022, 05:22 AM
[attachment=3 Wrote:Cbassed pid='789' dateline='1657515983']

Yeah ofc! I got it cause I loved the logo on the triple stitch denim. Might get Fugazi tatted somewhere on my hands later on but for now this is good. Hoping he drops the triple stitch denim again  Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Much Love  Heart
#8. Post Posted: 07-12-2022, 07:17 AM
(07-10-2022, 08:07 AM)jack Wrote:

Hopefully one day when the time clicks, you can make it out here to the US and come by!

Oh yea I remember you saying that from the last thread, she really came in clutch Big Grin  That's so sick that he recognized y'all's support like that, he's really chill. Also for the pop-ups, after talking to him, he said he's definitely gonna try and do more out there.

Yea man, next time forsure! I'll probably make the thread in a couple days, super busy w/ work :c
@hopeyourdoinwell   Big Grin
#9. Post Posted: 07-13-2022, 12:14 AM
(07-11-2022, 05:22 AM)Cbassed Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 05:06 AM)Cbassed Wrote:

yooo that’s fire! love the fine line style
typing...
#10. Post Posted: 07-13-2022, 12:15 AM
(07-12-2022, 07:17 AM)jeremy Wrote:
(07-10-2022, 08:07 AM)jack Wrote:

Hopefully one day when the time clicks, you can make it out here to the US and come by!

Oh yea I remember you saying that from the last thread, she really came in clutch Big Grin  That's so sick that he recognized y'all's support like that, he's really chill. Also for the pop-ups, after talking to him, he said he's definitely gonna try and do more out there.

Yea man, next time forsure! I'll probably make the thread in a couple days, super busy w/ work :c

sounds good! totally get it, take your time! we’ll be here  Big Grin
typing...

Jump To: