Do you guys own or have any type of creative space?

#6. Post Posted: 03-29-2022, 02:22 PM
(03-29-2022, 12:58 PM)bundukid64 Wrote: yo, just wanted a general opinion on writing as a form of creative space. After seeing Francis Barrera start his daily aphorisms, I created my own, as I have been writing for some time but never wanted to publish it. I never published previous work because I am an ice-hockey player, where it is generally down looked upon to have a sort of passion for any sort of creative outlets because its not regarded as "manly". Just wanted to ask on if you guys have any experience on how to step out of your comfort zone and try and grow your audience without seeming cringe or begging for attention? Honestly I write because I love it, but it would be cool to grow a small following in order to create conversation on the ideas or interpretations behind various texts on a forum like this one. 

Keep it easy guys Shy

-Pablo

I totally understand the whole "being creative is frowned upon/ cringe" notion. To be honest, no one really knows I own a brand. I've sold a ton of shirts and met a few rappers, like Kan and Autumn, but still remain to be anonymous around my friends and etc... I don't do this because I'm embarrassed, I do this to  keep my brand from not being an influence in knowing me. At first, I believed in the idea that you can say something but it won't mean anything until you do it. 
I started the idea of a brand four years ago, I'm now showing results for the work I've put into it. So really, build something up on your own. You don't have to tell people about it, as long as it makes you happy. Just do you.
Yours truly... 

Jump To:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you guys own or have any type of creative space? - by s.a.m.project - 03-29-2022, 02:22 PM