Drake and Harry Potter.

#1. Post Posted: 03-31-2022, 05:08 PM
This is gonna sound weird as hell but for today, I wanna talk about Drake and Harry Potter. 

The idea of writing this on the forum for today came across my mind when I was watching Harry Potter, believe it or not, with my roommate. I remember long ago that I was watching a video on Drake and his spending habits. One of his most expensive purchases was on a book. It was actually the first Harry Potter book that ran under one of the first print runs. Those books are now highly sought after and coveted. So, it was a no brainer to him to get the most expensive one. What many fans don't know is that he's a huge fan of the series as he felt a connection to the characters and story line. He's mother was a teacher so, this is where he found out about the books.

Either ways, I feel like this is a good honest flex. It's wholesome trying to reconnect with that inner kid. Many other rappers have little facts like this that many other people may not know. I recommend learning about them to prepare for the chance of a random encounter. That way you won't shit your pants when you run into a popular figure.

I ran into Ray's Corrupted Mind once outside of Round Two and shat my pants. I didn't tell him where I was from, nor did I tell him about my brand... So, just don't freeze up and try to have a normal conversation.
Yours truly... 

Jump To:

Messages In This Thread
Drake and Harry Potter. - by s.a.m.project - 03-31-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Drake and Harry Potter. - by wrexial - 05-23-2023, 02:48 AM
RE: Drake and Harry Potter. - by wrexial - 06-01-2023, 11:21 PM
RE: Drake and Harry Potter. - by wrexial - 08-04-2023, 03:53 AM
RE: Drake and Harry Potter. - by wrexial - 09-10-2023, 04:55 AM
RE: Drake and Harry Potter. - by wrexial - 11-02-2023, 03:10 AM
RE: Drake and Harry Potter. - by wrexial - 12-02-2023, 05:00 AM
RE: Drake and Harry Potter. - by wrexial - 02-02-2024, 06:14 AM